Todays Meet The Press With Brian Williams

Sunday, June 22, 2008
Today was the first Meet The Press since Tim's passing. To my surprise Brian Williams is sitting in. Nothing against Brian Williams, I think he is a great guy and all, But I don't think he is the right fit to be the replacement. I just don't see him asking the hard tough questions that need to be asked. In fact I have seen him pass on the tough questions that need to be asked. This I hope is not the choice. Like I said before I think Chuck Todd is really the only viable choice. You need an unknown who will not be worried about making long standing connections angry with tough questions, which is precisely the type of questions that need to be asked on Meet The Press. I just don't think that Brian Williams has what it takes for this spot. He is a great anchor but I just don't see him as the Host for Meet The Press.

Update : Lindsay Graham is a Jackass...

Update2 : Oh man Joe Biden made Lindsey Graham look like the Jackass he is. Totally shut him down. Some transcripts and video Here

Here is another video I found. The Crooks & Liars Piece above is also worth a look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment