Chuck Todd For Host Of "Meet The Press" Campaign

Sunday, June 22, 2008
Chuck Todd For Host Of "Meet The Press" Campaign

I guess if people really wanted Chuck Todd to be the new host, they could start something like this. Have people contact MSNBC Here and voice their preference for Chuck Todd as host. This is something that could be done, Don't you think?

Just Sayin...

If this sounds like a good thing tell them ... Here

If they were thinking about him, viewer feedback could give him a boost. I just want to see Tim Russert's work continued in the same fashion or as close too it as is possible.

Update : So Tom Brokaw will be the temp. moderator during the election. I kind of disagree, I think Chuck Todd would be even better during this period (and beyond) especially since besides Tim Russert, Chuck Todd understands this election better than anyone. I know NBC wants to take their time. But I think the choice is clear now, why wait.... Chuck Todd for Moderator!

0 comments:

Post a Comment