Meet The Press : New Host Thoughts

Sunday, June 22, 2008

This has been a topic I have not been too excited to talk about. I know no host will ever be as great as Tim Russert. I do however think that he found himself a great replacement. A person who is almost or just as level headed as Tim. A person who's political genius has really shown through this year. Tim Russert found this guy and it is almost ironic that the year Tim passed is the same year this person really started to shine. He has proved himself accurate and fair and I think Tim might of had him in mind if he should ever leave. It is the only person I can really see taking his spot and giving it the amount of respect it deserves (Sorry Keith Olbermann, Your my number two). His name? His name is Chuck Todd. Some might not of heard of him. If you watched the Democratic Primaries at all on MSNBC then you already know him. This is the choice I think, I really can't see anyone else doing it but him. I guess we will see.

How say you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment