U.S. Troops In Homeland “Crowd Control” Patrols Starting October 1st

Saturday, September 27, 2008

That's right the American military will be patrolling American streets for crowd control and insurgencies. This I thought was illegal, but I'm sure the Patriot Act is responsible for this being able to happen.

I always suspected Bush would try and screw with the election somehow. Either by bombing Iran ourselves or through Israel, and then suspending elections during a time of grave danger or some bullshit. I don't know the real reason for all this but I know it can't be good.

My prediction about this though is that something is going to happen with the election, and they want troops on the streets to quell any uprisings. I hope I'm wrong, but US military patrolling American streets cannot be for a good thing. I also would put nothing past Bush or the Republicans to hold on to the White House.

0 comments:

Post a Comment