John McCain Is Speaking At The RNC

Thursday, September 4, 2008
Oh god I just threw up in my mouth. Please stop all the fowl noise that is coming out of this mans mouth.

Oh no I threw up in my mouth again. I wish he would stop talking.

If people like Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, George Bush, John Boehner, And most other Republicans think John McCain is the best choice for President, How is that change from what is happening now. Not to mention any man that these men want to be President, Is not a man I want to be President.

The Republicans proved one thing with their convention...

They are divisive, and their politics is based on fear and control. They only seek to divide the Country, and their Speeches were proof positive of that. What VP candidate trashes community organizers as do nothings? Regardless if your opponent was one before. She was not the only one to make that comment either. Republicans plan to win on attacking and flashy words like Hockey Mom, who is no different than any other mom.

That convention and those ideas and speeches were an atrocity. I also noticed they couldnt even fill up the small center they rented either...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. he really just said that, didn't he?

Post a Comment