The Ashley Madison Agency

Friday, December 5, 2008
http://www.ashleymadison.com/

Ok I'm watching TV and this commercial comes on. It has this guy some guy in bed with an ugly wife dreaming about pretty girls. Then it says something like life is too short have an affair. I couldn't believe it, so I looked it up to see if what I thought I just saw a commercial for was really what it was for and it was. They are advertising a website for married people to go on and cheat.

Now besides the lameness of cheating how fucking stupid do you have to be to go on a known cheating website looking for affairs? Wouldn't suspecting spouses start looking for stuff like that? I'm sure some will get away with it but I just could not believe there was a TV commercial for something like that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment