Troop Deployments Start In Atlanta

Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Well US troops are patrolling the streets of some of our cities. They are in Atlanta most likely because of the gas issues. I think its down right scary. Which leads me to another bit of news I have heard.



It seems some lawmakers are privately revealing that during the vote for the bailout bill, lawmakers were told that if they did not vote for the bailout; then the Government would of had to call into effect Marshal Law. Suspend markets and the Constitution and most likely Elections. I think it was not by accident that this deployment of troops on our streets is happening during this crisis. The Bush Administration knew we were going down months ago and I'm sure they planned and are planning for a possible foray into Marshal Law. We should all be very afraid of this and how easily the Government in the wrong hands can take away your freedoms in a heartbeat. With nothing that you can do about it legally or otherwise.



So let's go over that. Lawmakers were told by Bush officials, vote for the Bailout or Marshal Law will have to be imposed. Troops deployed on American streets to guard against 'uprisings'. That is no good. I'm sure some googling will get you some more info and points of view. This is something to take seriously though. It is too much of a coincidence, or at least that's what I think.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment