Jesse Jackson Gaffe : Too Dirty For T.V.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It seems Jesse Jackson has gotten himself in hot water and said some things about Barack Obama that I guess are too rude to repeat on air. FOX news has the soundbite and I guess they will play it on Hannity and Colmes tonight.

Story + Video

More

Update: The too dirty for T.V. statement was... "I want to cut his nuts off"

Referring to Barack's fathers day speech...

Wow big news, Isn't there a war going on right now that could use some covering? or F.I.S.A. or .....

I had this statement first but I took it off when i saw the video. But this still COULD be what was said that's not being played.

"Cutting off his dick with black people and cutting off his balls with white progressives."

Now that might be a little racy for T.V.

0 comments:

Post a Comment