FOX Morning News Dismisses Tim Russert As "Liberal Media"

Monday, June 16, 2008
Does it really surprise you? Just 2 days after his death. Could not even wait for the funeral. Not to mention totally contradicting their own "news" heads statements Saturday and Sunday. Totally... expected I guess




Still looking for the video of the actual statements, When I get it I'll post it.

Update:

Looks like no one bothers to record FOX&Friends, Not even FOX. There appears to be no video of this that I can find. So maybe it will surface later but I am considering this closed. If it is true it is very disrespectful and I'll leave it at that. I will say in response to a .. or the comment, that the rest of FOX News reaction that I have seen searching for the video of this was heartfelt and respectful.

If someone does find it put the link in the comments. I am curious to see the full context of what was said.

Update 2:

Ok I guess this is it

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a huge fan of Fox News, but to be fair and balanced(TM), the vast majority of their coverage on Tim Russert's sudden death has been consolatory. Search for Tim Russert on Fox News' video page to see what I'm talking about.

Anonymous said...

I watched Chris Matthew's comments and he was saying that Tim was just like every American. He said the Bush administration found a way to sell the war by scaring us while using America's saftey. He never implied that Tim was wrong or that he and Keith were right. Just remember this comes from a net work that calls a fist bump a terriost fist jab. More importantly, Rest in Peace Tim Russert.

Anonymous said...

I think Keith mentioned that the comments were made on Fox News on the RADIO (not TV).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the research and finding thia clip...I couldn't find it either. Ditto to the previous comment posted by Chris P; Chris Matthews was simply talking about how patriotic Tim Russert was and how much he loved this country. We were all in shock after 9/11 and Russert loved this country as much as we do. Our hearts and prayers go out to his family. Thanks again for your hard work...

Pappalardo said...

It looks like Keith got mad about the part where they called him the most fair out of a bunch of democrats. I'm not sure about the radio part. I looked back at the K.O. clip and he had the pic of the video I have up. But I'm not totally positive what he was referring too.

Post a Comment