Sarah Palin: I Bought My Own Wedding Ring For $35

Monday, October 27, 2008
Sarah Palin on the stump today defending her $150,000 clothes; told the crowd while looking at her wedding ring-less hand that she keeps her wedding ring in Todds pocket (to explain why she wasn't going to show it) and that she bought her own wedding ring for $35 in Hawaii.

I call bull shit.

First I'm sure a quick google search will find her sporting a fat wedding ring. This is disturbing on many levels, first she is saying her husband is so pathetic that she had to buy her wedding ring. While she might of I guarantee it wasn't $35. So why would she lie? To win.

I have to remember to look for what her ring really looks like. I like how she explained why she wasn't going to show it by saying it was in Todds pocket. She is a polished liar, must of had lots of practice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment